Province of Lorestan
This seven day trip provides the unique opportunity to visit an area largely untouched by twenty first century, riding through remote areas and small village settlements, still without electricity or road access.
Persian horses have a good temperament, together with great stamina. They are sure footed and extremely intelligent.
Please ask us for details as this changes depending on the season you would like to ride.
Prices based on minimum 4 riders £320 per person per night
The price includes:
- Obtaining the visa permit (excludes visa stamp fees which varies depending on your nationality)
- Transfers to and from the airport and all local transport
- Accommodation (simple on the ride)
- Meals (three per day: breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Use of horses and saddles – expert guides and all the help required with horses.
- Fully equipped car.
- You will be required to provide a sleeping bag.
- We can accommodate up to 6 riders.
- The ride demands the skills of a physically fit and experienced rider with maximum body weight of 85kg.
- The Persian Arabs horses are experienced and trained for trail rides and long distance rides.
- The pace will be adjusted to the terrains, however you can expect to ride 4-8 hours per day.
- We can organise a ride to suit your preferred dates, weather and seasonal conditions permitting.
- We can combine the ride with visits to other major cities of interest in Iran such as Isfahan and Shiraz.