Province of Lorestan
This seven day tour of Iran provides the unique opportunity to visit an area largely untouched by twenty first century, riding through remote areas and small village settlements, still without electricity or road access.
Persian horses have a good temperament, together with great stamina. They are sure footed and extremely intelligent.
Please ask us for details as this changes depending on the season you would like to ride.
Prices based on minimum 4 riders £320 per person per night
The price includes:
- Obtaining the visa permit (excludes visa stamp fees which varies depending on your nationality)
- Transfers to and from the airport and all local transport
- Accommodation (simple on the ride)
- Meals (three per day: breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Use of horses and saddles – expert guides and all the help required with horses.
- Fully equipped car.
- You will be required to provide a sleeping bag.
We had such a fantastic time. I’m sure we would have had a great time anyway just going on one of the standard trips, but trip that yourself and Hossein were able to put together for us was absolutely perfect. I felt it was well-balanced I’m terms of pace and the ground we covered, and included such a great variety of aspects of Iran past and present.
The horse-riding element with Katerina and her family was also a huge success. She has a wonderful family and a great team on the farm who all made us feel very welcome. The horses were A1, and it was fascinating for us as a farming family to spend time in such a rural place, and see an entirely different part of Iran. It was also great to get a few days of rest without travel at the end.
Iran Tour Details
- We can accommodate up to 6 riders.
- The ride demands the skills of a physically fit and experienced rider with maximum body weight of 85kg.
- The Persian Arabs horses are experienced and trained for trail rides and long distance rides.
- The pace will be adjusted to the terrains, however you can expect to ride 4-8 hours per day.
- We can organise a ride to suit your preferred dates, weather and seasonal conditions permitting.
- We can combine the ride with visits to other major cities of interest in Iran such as Isfahan and Shiraz.