This stunning trip offers a condensed, exciting itinerary to allow you to see the Essence of Iran.
You will be inspired by the beautiful, ancient architecture of the mosques and palaces we visit, and have your breath taken away by the beauty of the Persian Garden’s, the bustle of the bazaars and the land enjoy the quiet contemplation of Persian gardens and the legendary, ancient city of Persepolis itself.
We hope you enjoy this life changing tour as much as we enjoyed putting it together, and come back to England inspired by the ancient culture of the Persians.
Tour dates 2017 – 2018
Outbound – Return 2017
- Sat. Oct. 7th – Sun. Oct 15th
- Thurs. Dec 28th – Fri. Jan 5th
Outbound – Return 2018
- Wed. March 28th – Thurs. April 5th
- Sat May 5th – Sun. May 13th
- Sat Oct 6th – Sun. Oct 14th
- Thurs. Dec 27th – Fri Jan 4th
Cost – 9 day tour – £2250
The tour includes:
- Obtaining tourist visa permit (excluding visa stamp fees)
- Breakfast and Dinner each day
- All internal travel including:
- Airport Transfers
- Internal flights Ton Iran Air
- Air conditioned vehicle and refreshments
- An experienced, English speaking Iranian guide
- 8 nights’ in the best available hotels in twin bedded standard rooms with private facilities, on half board basis (breakfast & dinner)
- Sightseeing visits & all entrance fees as per the itinerary
The cost excludes
- International flight to Iran (typically around £360 per person)
- Travel insurance
- It normally takes up to eight weeks to obtain a visa
- Please also visit our Iran travel FAQ page for tips on travelling to Iran
Questions? Please contact us.