Prepare to have your breath taken away as we take you on the definitive tour around Iran. This tour encompasses all the major attractions in Iran, as we visit some of the most ancient and extraordinary mosques and palaces on the planet.
Experience the Magic of Persia as we guide you through Iran, and the timeless sights of the Silk Road, including Tehran, Isfahan, Tabriz, Kashan and the legendary, ancient city of Persepolis itself.
We hope you enjoy this life changing tour as much as we enjoyed putting it together, and come back to England inspired by the ancient culture of the Persians.
Tour dates 2017 – 2018
Outbound – Return 2017
- Sat. Oct 7th – Sat. 21st
- Sun. Oct 22nd – Sun. Nov 5th
- Sun. Nov 5th – Sun. Nov 19th
Outbound – Return 2018
- Sun. April 29th – Sun. May 13th
- Sun. Oct 21st – Sun. Nov 4th
- Sun. Nov 4th – Sun. Nov 18th
Cost – 15 day tour
The tour includes:
- Obtaining tourist visa permit (excluding visa stamp fees)
- Breakfast and Dinner each day
- All internal travel including:
- Airport Transfers
- Internal flights Tehran/Tabriz & Shiraz/Tehran on Iran Air
- Overnight Train Tabriz/Tehran
- Air conditioned vehicle and refreshments
- An experienced, English speaking Iranian guide
- 14 nights’ in the best available hotels in twin bedded standard rooms with private facilities, on half board basis (breakfast & dinner)
- Sightseeing visits & all entrance fees as per the itinerary
The cost excludes
- International flight to Iran (typically around £360 per person)
- Travel insurance
- It normally takes up to eight weeks to obtain a visa
- Please also visit our Iran travel FAQ page for tips on travelling to Iran
Testimonials & Gallery
Questions? Please contact us.